A Venezuelan man is seen being rescued after being trapped for eight days following twin earthquakes that hit Venezuela. (X Screenshot)
After eight harrowing days, Venezuelan search and rescue units located Hernán Gil, a 43-year-old security guard who had been trapped underneath collapsed buildings since the earthquake struck.
Hernán Gil, a 43-year-old security guard, survived eight days beneath a collapsed seven-story building in Catia La Mar, Venezuela. Rescuers from seven countries reached him after a three-day operation. The building came down in the country's twin earthquakes. pic.twitter.com/AMYODt8ia2
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 2, 2026
Lord Eric Pickles called the BBC's decision not to classify the remark as antisemitic “beyond…
Thai police issued warrants for 25 Israelis as part of a broader crackdown on suspected…
Tucker Carlson says Israel to blame for his false reporting on about Hunter Biden's now…
Britain is threatening new sanctions against Israel after Jerusalem issued a tender for 1,234 homes…
Israel will not tolerate Turkish military presence in Syria, says Prime Minister Netanyahu, adding that…
President Donald Trump is putting more than $206 million behind an international force for Gaza,…