Screenshot of video,"Advice for Martyrdom-Seekers in the West" narrated by Osama bin Laden's son Hamza. (Screenshot/as-Sahab)
Osama bin Laden’s son called for “martyrdom-seekers in the West” to target “Jewish interests everywhere” in a video released by the al-Qaeda terrorist organization.
Sheikh Hamza Osama bin Laden, the son of Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001, called for terror attacks against Jewish targets around the world in a video released by his late father’s terrorist organization, al-Qaeda.
In the video titled, “Advice for Martyrdom-Seekers in the West,” Hamza Osama bin Laden lists priorities for anyone seeking to commit terror attacks of “martyrdom” on behalf of Islam.
Hamza said that first, “everyone who transgressed against our pure religion or against our beloved Prophet” should be a target.
“Next, look out for Jewish interests everywhere,” he said. “If you are unable to find these, target American Crusaders. If you are unable to go for American Crusaders, target the interests of the Crusader member states of NATO.”
In the video Hamza explains why Jewish targets are a priority, “Palestine is a cause of our Islamic Ummah and anyone who supports Jewish occupiers shall never dream of peace, with the permission of Allah.”
“Know that inflicting punishment on Jews and Crusaders where you are present is more vexing and severe for the enemy,” he added. “It is sharper than a hundred warheads directed against their agents. Make your thrust forceful and heal your heart by fighting and obliterating them.”
The ten-minute long video, posted by al-Qaeda’s media outlet as-Sahab, supplements Hamza’s messages with images of terror attacks, including a truck-ramming attack on a Jerusalem promenade that killed four soldiers earlier this year.
By: Jonathan, Benedek, World Israel News
Tucker Carlson says Israel to blame for his false reporting on about Hunter Biden's now…
Britain is threatening new sanctions against Israel after Jerusalem issued a tender for 1,234 homes…
Israel will not tolerate Turkish military presence in Syria, says Prime Minister Netanyahu, adding that…
President Donald Trump is putting more than $206 million behind an international force for Gaza,…
President Trump announces 'most crushing economic operation ever,' threatens countries providing lifelines to the regime.
The UAE action also comes as negotiations between Washington and Tehran have again stalled over…