Middle East

Trump: Hamas’ end will be ‘fast, furious, brutal’

President Trump warns Hamas that neighboring countries are pushing to crack down on the terror group if it continues to violate Gaza deal.

By David Rosenberg, World Israel News

President Donald Trump warned the Hamas terror organization Tuesday that it will face a “brutal” end if it continues to violate the Gaza peace deal brokered earlier this month, claiming that multiple Middle Eastern countries are pushing to use “heavy force” against the Islamist organization.

Posting on his Truth Social account, Trump said that a number of American allies in the region have expressed frustration with Hamas’ behavior during the ceasefire, which officially went into effect on October 10.

“Numerous of our NOW GREAT ALLIES in the Middle East, and areas surrounding the Middle East, have explicitly and strongly, with great enthusiasm, informed me that they would welcome the opportunity, at my request, to go into GAZA with a heavy force and ‘straighten our [sic] Hamas’ if Hamas continues to act badly, in violation of their agreement with us.”

Only Israel was mentioned by name, with Trump emphasizing that he has thus far urged America’s allies to hold off on taking action against Hamas over the group’s multiple violations of the Gaza deal.

“The love and spirit for the Middle East has not been seen like this in a thousand years! It is a beautiful thing to behold! I told these countries, and Israel, ‘NOT YET!’”

However, Trump also wrote that he, too, is losing patience with Hamas and threatened that the group would face a “fast, furious” end if it does not heed his warning.

“There is still hope that Hamas will do what is right. If they do not, an end to Hamas will be FAST, FURIOUS, & BRUTAL! I would like to thank all of those countries that called to help.”

“Also, I would like to thank the great and powerful country of Indonesia, and its wonderful leader, for all of the help they have shown and given to the Middle East, and to the U.S.A. TO EVERYONE, thank you for your attention to this matter!”

Israel has accused Hamas of multiple violations of the Gaza peace deal, beginning with the terror group’s failure last Monday to return all 48 hostages, as required by the agreement.

Hamas-linked terror cells have also violated the ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, with multiple infiltration attempts reported in IDF-held territory.

On Sunday, two IDF soldiers were killed and three wounded in a Hamas ambush of an armored personnel carrier operating within Israeli-controlled territory.

A sniper attack on an IDF position was also reported that day, along with an infiltration attempt in northern Gaza.

Israel responded to the attacks with airstrikes against Hamas forces in Gaza, killing dozens of terrorists, but did not withdraw from the ceasefire deal.

Share
Published by
David Rosenberg
Tags: Donald Trump Gaza ceasefire gaza deal Hamas

Recent Posts

  • World News

US plans to bar Mahmoud Abbas from attending UN General Assembly for second year

Abbas has sought Turkey’s assistance in an effort to persuade Washington to reverse the planned…

34 minutes ago
  • World News

European powers condemn E1 plan, warn of sanctions against Israel

The countries also called on Israel to end settlement expansion in Judea and Samaria.

1 hour ago
  • Videos

WATCH: Ambassador Huckabee praises the resilience of the Israeli people

US Ambassador Mike Huckabee said Israel's thriving economy, booming construction, and unshakable national resolve prove…

3 hours ago
  • World News

Abdul El-Sayed’s secret bookshelf features works from WTC bombing ‘unindicted co-conspirator’ and radical Islamic scholars

The collection of books on El-Sayed's bookshelf reflects his scholarly interest in Islam, including in…

3 hours ago
  • Israel News

IDF marks seven decades of global humanitarian relief efforts

In 1985, roughly 350 IDF reservists, including medical, search and rescue, and engineering teams, were…

4 hours ago
  • Videos

WATCH: ‘We prepared 5,000 graves for US invaders,’ says Iranian cemetery official

Tehran public cemetery director Mohammad-Javad Tajik stated that the regime dug 5,000 graves in the…

4 hours ago